Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Playlist!

Here's the new playlist. I'm pretty pumped about this one. The majority of these songs really make me boogie. So many of them are songs my kiddos like to dance to...and by "kiddos," I think I am including myself in that. Could Rihanna do wrong? And then a bunch are songs performed on Conan (or maybe even Leno in may).

The only song that iTunes doesn't have on that is on the actual playlist is "Dream City" by Free Energy, which I heard on Dinner Party Download. They always have a great song to close out their show (and a funny joke to open it). I suggest you download this song here (for free) and put it at #10 in the mix (moving everything down one spot after that).

You can also get "Daylight" by Matt and Kim free here. You can also see the video for that tune at the same website. It's fabulous.

No comments: