Saturday, June 13, 2009

Class of 2009

Here we are...getting ready to let another class of students out into the world. They are ready and they are pretty awesome. In my travels this summer, I'll try to remember to pack The Grad Film. One of our graduates is a filmmaker and he was the director of two films this year: "Senioritis," a zombie film and "The Grad Film." The latter was premiered yesterday at graduation and it's a fun video, set to MGMT's "Kids," which is one of my favorite songs of the year, of all the senior mentor groups being all fun and/or glamorous as well as the mentors (from the day we were all fancy). I can't wait for you guys to see it. I don't believe it's online, which makes sense. The student director is trying to make it in film, and I think he will. He's go to protect his work as an amateur.

Here's another graduate, who is a phenomenal singer, but we never got to hear him until the end of this year. I'm not sure why he and Jack were "stuck in a room for two hours," but I'm glad they were. Enjoy! (And, yeah...teenagers swear...I don't like it, but I'm used to it.)


No comments: