Saturday, June 20, 2009

Four Days

I think that I have four days with nothing planned next week. Sure, I should take care of some odds and ends here and go clean my classroom and office, but that can wait.

So, I have Tuesday-Friday with nothing on the calendar. I'm thinking about getting in the car with a few bucks, my tent, my sleeping bag, and my atlas and seeing what happens. I've been scouring the internet, but I can't seem to find exactly what I need (I don't really know what that is, but basically a website for someone like me, who doesn't really know all the cool things in California, isn't an expert on being in the outdoors, but is totally game for anything).

Any ideas?

1 comment:

Bec said...

I like your Tomales Bay idea. I also like the idea of a bike ride on Angel Island on Wednesday together!