Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sum-What?

Friday was the best day ever:
Students wrote great evaluations of our courses...fall down 5pi/6 times, get up 11pi/12 was my favorite advice for future students.
Students wrote letters to incoming Huskies...great letters about how much they love our school.
Best Student of the Month ever...efficient, great students were recognized, and the kids were so supportive of each other.
Great 9th grade speeches preceded by lots of cheers.
Beautiful walk to lunch with my mentor group...I heart them.
First Ever Senior Showcase...so many talented seniors performed.  I was teary!
Pre-prom party at my house with about half the faculty making an appearance.
Getting ready with my colleagues...it felt like my junior prom again.  Except I wasn't throwing a tantrum about being made to wear make-up.  I willingly put on mascara, since P-squared told me to.  And she did my hair.
A wicked fun prom!  Dancing all night.  Blisters to prove it.