Monday, May 18, 2009

Heck Yeah!

I ran 4 miles today...first four consecutive miles since the marathon.  It felt tough, but I'm getting my running groove back.

My toughest student (the only one who is in danger of repeating) passed her quiz on Conics today.  Could you do that?  This is probably my biggest accomplishment all year.

My iPod is playing the most awesome shuffle of songs.  You know how sometimes you put it on shuffle and you just skip over song after song?  Not today...only the best today!

I will survive this school year...

3 comments:

Bec said...

Congrats on passing the quizzz! What a great win at the end of the year!

JPH said...

Congrats!!! You go!! Had a great weekend with some hockey pepes at Jeff and Chrissie's wedding: Duncs, Kracz, Anna and Ryds. Check out Anna's pics on f'book. Was thinking of you :)

samkay64 said...

Do you ever use the Genius playlist on iTunes? It's really smart too. You pick a song and then create a playlist based on that song. It rules.