Thursday, May 7, 2009

Before and After

I'm a bit bummed that there weren't more photographers on the course.  I wonder what I looked like during the break-down.  Judging from the photos of me and other runners, it looks like the 'razzi was only out at two or three points on the course.

Here are the photos:

This is somewhere between miles 3 and 6.  I was feeling awesome and focused.  The Clif Bloks popping out of my sleeve.  The chick over my right shoulder is smiling because she only has to do 13.1.

Somewhere after this is where my body decided it was gettin' outta Dodge.

I am almost done!  I am gritting my teeth through the cramps.  This picture is evidence that I survived.  More cowbell!!!

Leah looks great after doing the last mile!  Why am I always looking at my watch?  I'm going to try to let go of it a bit this summer.

No comments: