Sunday, May 31, 2009

May Playlist

Here's the latest in the Playlists.

A few notes:

Goods and Book of Love are songs I have loved for years.  They are always in rotation.

Ottoman is from "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist."  After so many instances of hearing great 
Vampire Weekend songs, I'm going to have a get their album.

One Night In Bangkok is a shout out to my students.  They freakin' love techno.  I have heard this song a lot in the last few months.

Just Dance and Various Disgraces have been featured on The Office, so these songs serve to remind me how much that show makes me laugh.

Wonderwall...a cool cover by Ryan Adams.  I do love him.

John Doe and The Sadies...I heard them on Fresh Air.  Actually, I saw the Sadies back up Neko Case way back when and they are a totally great band on their own.  They collaborated with John Doe on a cool album of country classics.

No comments: