Sunday, December 7, 2008

Soy Nog!!!


It's the most wonderful time of the year.  Despite the fact that my laundry takes way longer to dry on the line, I can now get all the Silk Soy Nog I want!  I grew up drinking egg nog with nutmeg, but Dad always diluted it with milk.  Soy Nog tastes just like what I grew up with.  And as much as I love all things dairy, this stuff is just the greatest.  I suggest you give it a whirl...but quickly, because it doesn't exist into the New Year.  Last night, I had it on the belt at the Who Fo.  The guy in front of me was so envious that I remembered to pick some up and he hadn't.  We had a big talk about it and after me convincing him that I was in no rush and the clerk telling him that she could ring it up and he could just get it on his way out, we had another happy Nog drinker.

Enjoy!

No comments: