Monday, December 15, 2008

My Day, So Far

1) I need a rear fender. You probably understand why if you know that the roads were wet this morning. Now I know.

2) I need better exercise tights. I am so cold every morning in the ones I have. The thin ones are too cold for running and the thick ones are too cold for biking. I sound like Goldilocks. I don't remember this being a problem in Boston, but then again, I was rarely running in the dark.

3) I have all my finals copied and organized for Friday!! You never know when the copy machine is going to be an issue, so I thought I should get the copying off my list.


4) I'm going to see "Sabrina" tonight!!! One of my school friends and I are going to the lovely Stanford Theatre where each month-ish, they show the movies of one actor. This month is Humphrey Bogart. Forget temple...this is what I should do at least once a month. I love old movies.

5) The rest of my day will consist of grading revisions, writing my last three rec letters, and doing some athletics stuff.

No comments: