Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Blog is Branching Out

There are many things about the Internet that I don't understand.  One of those things is how anyone would end up on my blog unless I gave them the address.  Well, apparently there are people out there who are waiting for you to write about fixed gear bikes.  And apparently my blog is trying to make more friends.  Yesterday, after my post, I received two comments from "strangers."  When I clicked on the hyperlinked names, one went to UK fixed gear blog and one went to a single speed website.  Welcome strangers.  I am sorry that my one post talk of fixies and single speeds lured you here, only for you to find that I really don't talk about bikes very much.  Mostly, I talk about...what do I talk about most often.  I guess probably my school is the top subject.  But I probably also talk a lot about what I am cooking, baking, or eating.  And maybe the trials and tribulations of running.

Right now, I'm waiting for the NyQuil to kick in.  I've never taken the stuff before, but two nights in a row of lying awake for more than an hour have lead me to desperation.  I want my sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of said comment posters! I thought I would let you know where I found you, to help explain a bit! I was basically doing a search for a specific fixed gear, and ended up on your page!

Since then I figured I might as well read :)

Anonymous said...

tee hee! You're famous!!