Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yikes!


These bikes are beautiful...the kind of bikes that you might have trouble riding outside because they will get dirty. Apparently the company, Vanilla Bicycles, has a five year waiting list. You have to put down $500 just to start talking with them (five years in advance of getting it). It's totally custom, totally a lot of dollars...and totally pretty.

Okay, tomorrow I'm going to start trying to commute to work on my bike (on a bike that is nowhere close to being considered a commuter bike...it's just the only one I've got). I'm not sure how I will pull it off after the cleanse because I'll get back to going to the gym in the morning on Wednesday or Thursday. I may only be able to pull off cycling this month, when I don't really care if I'm a bit sweaty or in jeans every day for professional development. We'll see. I have to think about how that would work. I need a trailer! And a dog, but that's totally unrelated.

No comments: