Saturday, January 26, 2008

This Is Too Much For Me

This fall, I completed my collection of the Seinfeld series. Season 9 came out on DVD and all the episodes are now in my possession. Today, I was watching Jerry Seinfeld on "Charlie Rose" and I found out about this. The complete series, in one box. I'm not sure why I would need this, but something in me wants to have it. My concern is that there are bonus features in this package that I don't have with seasons 1-9. The obsession continues...

1 comment:

jan said...

I think you should make your own Seinfeld complete series DVD box. I think it should be waterproof and earthquake proof and it should have a little hook on it so when you take it camping with you you can haul it up on a rope from a tree branch so the bears can't eat Series 5 Episode 77 or Series 7 Episode 121. Once, when I was taking alot of vitamins, before I lost interest in that kind of means to better health, I made a pill jar with Judy Garland's picture on it. I still have it, filled with decomposing vitamins in it, and I love that jar to this day.