Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Downside of a 10 Minute Commute

I've been trying to discipline myself to listen to NPR on my commute to school. Truth be told, I'm just not crazy about KQED. There's something about it that doesn't measure up to WBUR. I'm probably just having some separation issues. Anyway, I'm trying to listen so that I have more of a clue about the world (I have only about 19 days until I have to vote).

This was what I heard today: traffic report, approximately 7 minutes of talk about why I should give them money, and another traffic report. The pledge drive just started...maybe this was a bad time to try to get back on the horse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KQED radio not so hot, you're right. However, don't get so down on them - the T.V. station is amazing - know you don't have t.v. just yet, but keep it in mind.