Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year!

Yikes! When I don't have pictures to post, I don't get around to blogging as much. I should have taken a picture of the New Year's Day snowstorm in Mass. It was beautiful. Being back in New England for two weeks was great! As great as California is, I'm not sure it beats NE in my book. I was in five states over the course of my time there...

News:
I've joined Facebook. I can't say I know why I did it. My former students have been trying to get my on there for years. Now that I'm on...I'm not sure how I feel about it. I can't figure out how to do most things on it. I guess I'm old.

I've started a cleanse as a New Year's thing to do. Today was day 1 of laxative teac, salt water flushing, and a mixture of lemon juice, maple syrup, water, and cayenne. It was a bit rough...headachey during the day. Probably because the taste of the cayenne is not that appetizing so I have to force myself to drink and I'm behind in my ounces. Anyway, I'm pretty psyched about the prospect of detox-ing right now.

I'm on the other side of the country from the boy I'd like to spend more time with. Bummer. Not sure what's going to happen there. I'd like to say I'm optimistic, but I'm not sure I can.

Saw Juno and really liked it.

Enjoy 2008!

No comments: