Monday, April 20, 2009

Just My Luck

Of course, on the morning of the Boston Marathon, on a day when I don't have to teach until 10:25 am PDT (well after the elites will finish), I just found out that I have to sub from 8:15-9:10.  If I had known, I would have called in sick.  I hate to say this, but those kids are going to get about 20% of me this morning.  I'm so excited that I get to teach 55 minutes of 9th grade English...like literally, teach them stuff.  Ugh!

Goucher looking good.  Men just went off with Hall sprinting to the lead.  What is going on?

And Nike is making a terrible mistake by not making their arm warmers available to the general public.

1 comment:

Amy said...

i so agree re: nike arm warmers! they would greatly improve the method we used for boston - cutting up old socks!