Friday, April 3, 2009

Inspired

Four weeks plus one long run to go.  This is when you start to get antsy.  When you start to wonder when the bomb is going to drop on your running and send things downhill. 

I don't have motivation problems around running (just around grading some school projects), but before I run, before I go to bed...as much as I need, I watch and read things that inspire me to keep running.  I look back at my old race results, read running magazines, and watch commercials starring my motivators.  Some of them are...

Deena Kastor.  Granted, she has a whole team helping her, but she is a model for how to come back from an injury.

Kara Goucher.  Check the latest Runner's World.

Lance Amstrong.  I used to have this poster and it was one of my favorites.




Bernard Legat.  This guy is just great.


1 comment:

Bec said...

Nike commercials rock. Whoever has "marketing for Nike" on their resume is made.