Sunday, April 26, 2009

If You Do, Wear a Helmet

I subscribe to a lot of blogs in my Google Reader.  Too many to handle, really.  But, I have trouble letting go of any blogs because I read such cool stuff all the time.  Here is a sweet video posted by the people at Horny Toad apparel.  I really can't believe what this guy can do on a bike.

Here's what the Toad people wrote about it:
We like bikes here are the Toad, but, Danny MacAskill obviously reeeally likes bikes. What an amazing collection of street trials riding. This was all filmed in Edinburgh by Dave Sowerby. It’s always fascinating when someone shows a passion for something so much so that they are able to master it to a point of jaw-dropping awe. You’ll see, take a looksee. Errrr does it need to be said that you should not attempt this at home.