Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What Can I Do To Make Up For This?

Pun intended.

JD and I went to the Maker Faire way back in May.  Here's what I said on May 9:

I went to the Maker Faire in San Mateo last week with my friend JD. Literally, it was just lots and lots of people who make stuff--robots, sewing projects, a life-size mousetrap, things out of bikes, and power tool drag racing vehicles. It was amazing. At one point, I hit JD and said, "Look, there are people driving cupcakes around!" I will post pictures of that soon.

More than six months later...you have pictures.  There is some bizarro stuff there.

Today, my student teacher asked if "we could say bizarro more often."  I had no idea what he was talking about, so I inquired.  Apparently he thinks it's funny when I say "bizarro," which I said in each of my four classes one day and I say it frequently.  I often say, "We're seeing some bizarro answers on some of your papers today.  Let's go over this."  I can only blame Seinfeld here.

Two random things that weird me out: Sunrise in AK is now 9:51am.  That would be weird.  And there are real pirates.  I don't like that idea and am definitely not going on a cruise anytime soon.

No comments: