Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ummm....

My video debut!  Get out the vote Silicon Valley!  We've been assigned (by Chicago) to make an obscene number of phone calls on Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tues.  We will go from 7am-9pm on the weekend and 6am to 8pm on the weekdays, moving west with out calls as the day goes on.  Sorry I say "um" so much.  I'll work on that.  I'm thankful that it's not as painful to watch myself as I anticipated.  David Martin is all about one take...so that's it!  I did my best for you Obama.


An important GOTV message from Silicon Valley for Obama from David Martin on Vimeo.

3 comments:

samkay64 said...

You did great! I wouldn't have even noticed the "umms" if you didn't point them out.

Chris Bagg said...

Bravo! Rock on, Mowah, you did awesome. You're such an inspiration. I'm headed back to the phonebank for the weekend.

Anonymous said...

You looked great! Cannot wait to GOTV with you this weekend!