Saturday, October 18, 2008

Call Away!

I thought I'd send some shots from "The Office." All the computers were occupied nearly the entire time I was there (4.5 hours today) as well as most of the cell phones and land lines that we have. People were coming in with supply donations of paper and toner and water as well as to register to vote (with two days to spare). These are the great people I work with! Note, most of the women my age that come in are without rings on their left hand while most of the men have jewelry. Tough odds. We were hoping to see Joe the Senator stop by on his way through the area. Today, he was at some local big donor functions. The minimum was $1000, so the best we could do was hope he'd want to see his people in action. No luck with that. But, we did hear lots of bell ringing today (signifying a supporter). Also, NM is already voting, so we heard lots of people who braved the hour-long lines today to cast their ballot. So awesome!


No comments: