Sunday, August 19, 2007

ReNorm Fest '07



Today we celebrated Bec's 2nd anniversary of being on the west coast...it's also my two week anniversary for those of you keeping score at home. I thought I'd share these two pics because there's Bec, making a classic Bec face (note the guy in the back playing with a big glass ball)...and then there's something I never thought I'd see....hot dogs wrapped in cheese and THEN bacon! They were obviously made with me in mind. Kind of like Paula Dean's famous shrimp stuffed with crab wrapped in bacon. This party also had burgers wrapped in bacon. It was basically like every joke I've ever told about keeping kosher...just wrap it in bacon! Oh yeah, and they made 96 of those hot dogs. I'll ask Rebecca how many were left at the end of the night. The party went from 2pm until past 9pm and featured belly dancing, tarot card reading, face painting, a raffle, etc. It was on a whole new level...and sort of made me intimidated. And...this is my 100th post! Yay! Happy happy anniversary all around! I start working tomorrow, so the posts may taper off a bit from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theme parties, baby - start getting used to it! At least we didn't make you dress up! So, just to paint a bacon dog picture for you... there were 12 left at the end of the party - the grill went until 11pm... I didn't feel too good this morning. Did you mention we had an angioplasty room as well?! So glad you made it!!!

HAPPY TWO WEEKS/100th posting! Woo hoo!