Saturday, August 18, 2007

360 Degrees of My Room




Here's my room...all organized. I finally found a place for just about everything. I still don't have a good solution for my laundry and since I don't have drawers for the desk, I don't know how to make that look nice yet either. I also need a mirror for over the dresser, softer lighting (I don't like overheads), and I'd like to do some sort of fabric maybe behind the glass-paned door (it has soundproofing behind it). I did get some flowers at the farmer's market to liven up the place. It's getting very close to cozy. I have this blanket I got a TJ Maxx that is nice because it's not too heavy, but as soon as it gets cold, I'll put on my down comforter with the red duvet to really warm up the room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOO! It looks so gooooood! I love how you hung your pix above your desk!