Monday, April 28, 2008

I Just Have to Tell You

My family already knows this, but I want you all to know when I'm coming to see you (most of you).

July 9-July 21 I'll be in Mass/CT/ME/NH/NY...you know...wherever you are

July 22-25 I'll be in Boca. At the flea market and hanging with the retirees at Einstein's.

July 25-29 Atlanta to see all the new babies and transplants to the land of no water and random tornados.

July 30-Aug 8 Back in New England. So, I'm not saying that we should put things on the calendar right now, but other than my running and spinning, my schedule is pretty open right now. I'm expecting lots of dates! It doesn't work out to that much time when you look at it, but I can't wait.

And to all of you who have emailed me recently...I'm working on it. It's so fun to get email. Feel free to send me snail mail anytime too (remember, postage goes up May 12...I'm down to 5 stamps left from about 50 a month ago).

No comments: