Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Now That’s A Cheer!

If you are a sports fan and a fan of the kind of shows that NPR had but you are not listening to Slate’s Hang Up And Listen, please either:
1. correct that situation immediately
2. see your priest to absolve your sins and/or rabbi to repent early

I am completely in love with this show (although my friend thinks they are all a bit pretentious, I don’t mind smart people being wicked smart). Mike Pesca, of HUAL, offered this cheer (shown in the video) as a recommendation this week.  He thinks it’s the greatest cheer in sports and I kind of agree (as much as I pride myself on sportsmanship).  If it was appropriate to do this in my classroom, I just might try to get it going. This rendition is LEGIT!  2 Legit To Quit!

2 comments:

Josh Levin said...

Maura: Thanks a lot for the nice note about Hang Up and Listen -- really glad to hear you like the show (and think we're wicked smart)!

All the best,
Josh

Unknown said...

So THAT's what I heard coming from across the school. Streaming video on the faculty network again, Ms. Dudley?