Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Pi Day

I love Pi Day.   I don’t really like the spring ahead when I can’t sleep in, but I know I’ll be excited about daylight on my ride home from work. 

Last night, I went to the first installment of Supper Club.  We had dinner at a great Italian place in Oakland called Bellanico.  It was quite tasty.  Their focaccia is just like PB used to make, which is the best I’ve ever had.  After dinner, we went back to my friend’s house and I played Wii for the first time.  I am so bad at video games as I hardly played them as a kid, but had surprising skill at a game that involved pulling worms out from a rabbit’s teeth.  I stayed up too late for springing ahead.

At my school, when a student fails a test, we often ask them to revise.  I successfully revised my hemoglobin test and was able to donate blood yesterday.  That’s my first donation of 2010 (as I donated on the penultimate day of 2009).  I’m hoping to donate at least four times in 2010.  It seems that I’ll have to wait a bit longer than 8 weeks between donations, as I think running and biking slows the turn around.

Cyclelicious had a perfect post today about Einstein’s birthday.  Check it out.

And here's Mean Girls set to Disney scenes:

1 comment:

Bec said...

Are you going to wear your Pi t-shirt tomorrow???