Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fug Madness

If you don’t read the blog Go Fug Yourself, I understand.  But if you like reading about celebrities and also love sharp writing, I suggest it.  Also, if you need help getting through the month of March (I’m thinking of you ADH and all my teachers out there), you should get into their Fug Madness.  It’s a bracket just like March Madness, but about celebrities and who is more fantastically ugly (I prefer that definition of fugly to one with inappropriate language). 

The play-in game is right now, just like the Original version.  Vote now to push someone to the next round and get into it the fugliness.  I probably had more than an half hour of conversation today with various colleagues about J.Simp versus A.Simp and what it really means to win a fugly-off.  I am no closer to figuring out how to explain who should win, but last year’s top two might give you an idea.  It’s fantastic.

No comments: