Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blog Woes

Hi All,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have excuses, but you don't need to hear them.

In good news:
I graduated from PT. I have been running pain free for more than 3 weeks and can now do 30 consecutive single leg squats. I'm working on getting up to 50 by the fall, then 100 by the spring. FYI, I am not as good as one of my students who can put one leg straight out and go all the way down. My body was not built for that.

Two more days left of school! Our second senior glass will graduate Friday night.

I'll hit the Nicaragua soil on Monday morning! I am hoping to be able to post here often, but the kids will be posting quite frequently at http://community.globalglimpse.org/. So check there for updates.

Bad news:
Not too much other than our drought here (and my landlord asking me to water...you can imagine my response) and just not having enough time for everything. But, it all has to get done by Sunday, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for the news about your calf! That must feel good as you embark on a fun journey! Se eyou Saturday! Go Giants, WOO!