Monday, September 10, 2007

My Classroom!


So, for many teachers, the classroom is huge. It's often the first impression that students get of your class and who you are. The classroom I have is "cozy" to put it mildly. I haven't totally figured out the space yet, but today was fun with the kids. While I don't have an activboard, I have a projector, so I can have the warm-ups and notes on the board while we're going over them. I'm facing east...and the building out the window blocks my view of 101 (good or bad?). Two features that are distinct to this school...the wall at the back with whiteboards on it (cool) is movable to open up to the next room and the English office is adjacent to both of these classrooms (window is next to the Pre poster). Kids aren't allowed to leave the classroom during class, so all the windows aren't really an issue because there are no distractions. These pictures were taken at about 7:20am to give you an idea of the light.



No comments: