Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Faculty Fun Time

Every Monday and Wednesday, we have full faculty meetings for 70-90 minutes and we make a lot of big decisions. But, we also get 10 minutes at the end for just fun. Someone's role at the meeting is as the "fun coordinator." Their job is to plan what we'll do for the fun. On Monday we played "What Not To Name The Baby," where we were in teams of three trying to think up what our expecting colleagues should not choose as names. Today, we had a hula hoop contest (and I learned that I haven't made any progress on that front since I was eight). I won't be the fun coordinator until 2008, but I'm looking for ideas now. Ten minutes...something cool. Leave your comments!

1 comment:

jan said...

I can't think of anything to do right this minute, but using the, "What not to name the baby", I would suggest to not play "Twister". I need an English teacher. Something clearly has gone awry in the above sentence.