Sunday, September 9, 2007

I'm Reed Fish

I just watched this movie and I recommend it (if you like the kind of movies I do). It's a sweet love story about twenty-somethings in a small town with that independent movie feel, great music, and a cute lead boy. Schuyler Fisk plays one of the leads and performs two songs. I first heard about her last fall when she did a song with Joshua Radin for "The Last Kiss" soundtrack. I loved that collaboration and the songs she does in this movie are equally as good (but not on their soundtrack). I'm hoping she releases an album soon. I'm sort of at a point with Netflix where I'm just forcing my relationship with them...I just get movies because I can, not because there are things I'm dying to see. But, Netflix recommended this movie to me, so maybe things are improving.

No comments: