Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What Is A Blog and Do I Need One Before I Go To California?

I guess the answer is "yes." I intend this to be the place where you all can come to find updates on me and life on the west coast. You can laud or blame my friends Ed and Brandon for encouraging this. My first order of business is to remind you to eat some good (hopefully local) corn this summer before it's all gone. And if you're in the Wiscasset, ME area, you should definitely stop into Rock Paper Scissors, a stationery store, and Treats, a nice place for lunch and snacks. Both are right on Route 1 in the heart of Wiscasset. Since I don't eat lobster, I have no experience with the lobster roll joint that is Red's in town, but I hear it's good if you like that sort of thing. But remember, no engine braking as you head north into Wiscasset.

No comments: