Monday, July 27, 2009

Best Dream Ever!

I know that no one really cares to hear about dreams, so I'll make this snappy.

I dreamt last night that I met Bob Dylan! I think it was at my school, outside on the luscious grass field that we don't have, and I won a contest by catching something. I went up to meet him and Bec followed me to take pictures. I told The Legend that I was really looking forward to seeing him in concert soon. He told me that I wasn't really going to hear anything. He looked old and feeble, which made me think that he wasn't going to be performing. But, he continued to say that he's just playing old songs. I told him that I didn't care one bit; I love his music because I can find songs to relate to at all points in my life.

Woo! It was so cool to meet him, even if it was only a dream. The painting above is his and it's on sale for about $2000. Booo. I love it. It must be fun to collect art.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Cool dream, dude! That's all they're selling the art for?!