Sunday, November 22, 2009

This Explains A Lot

It's a miracle that my boss thinks I'm one of the most positive people at our school.

Exhibit A: My name translated means dark or bitter.

Exhibit B: And I just found out today that I got the worst combination of my parents' blood. They are O negative and B positive. My whole life, I've dreamed about being O neg or B positive. I would have taken O positive. But, of course, I am B negative. B negative?!?! I am walking around with 5 quarts of negativity? Ugh!

I consider it a major victory that I have yet to find myself standing on the side of the Golden Gate Bridge.

1 comment:

JPH said...

Oh Man Studley, too funny. You've been cracking me up all morning. I loved your comment on Amy's wall: Suri's aliiivvveeeee

Sigh, too much.

I have negative blood too if it makes you feel any better. Jennifer means "fair one" which seem boring compared to you.

xo