Sunday, November 29, 2009

November Playlist!!

I'm still trying to figure out how to make a playlist as easily as I used to in iTunes. imeem is not the best way, but I needed to get this playlist created, at least for the sake of posterity. I miss the drag and drop of iTunes and the fact that I could just go in there during the month and add a song. There's a lot of good music out there...and even more music that I just like to listen to, whether it is good or not.

So, here's the link to the November Mix. Since I had so many difficulties with getting this mix together, this is to serve for October and November. If you click on the link, you need an account with imeem. But it seems as if I've embedded it here so you can listen to samples of the songs without an account (but this is not compatible with something like Google Reader, so you need to open up my blog...I know...). I'm sure someone out there will help me figure out how to do this better.


More Of The Same 11.09

A bit about the mix:
Everything My Morning Jacket and The Weepies do makes me happy.
A few songs by Phoenix...one of my new favorite groups. Another KEXP discovery.
A few of these are songs I heard while watching copious episodes of "How I Met Your Mother" this weekend. Why didn't anyone tell me about that show before? NPH and Jason Segel? Paradise. And NPH deserves awards upon awards.
Jason Schwartzman continues to make the mix lists. I heart him (Bored to Death and Fantastic Mr. Fox are both excellent).
Paolo Nutini has been one my love list since "New Shoes" and I stumbled on this today while looking for another song called Rewind, also on here, and I quite like it.
Beyonce and OneRepublic...what can I say. I'm a sucker for some pop. I didn't mean for there to be three OneRepublic songs, but I'm not going to fiddle with it now.
Zoe Muth & LiliAna Rose are two newbies that I really like.
OCMS & Death Cab never go out of style.

No comments: