Monday, October 1, 2007

Giddy Weekend!

So, I had a few days being as giddy as I get. Thursday I saw #2 Stanford women's volleyball beat #4 USC in straight sets! They were pretty dominant, continuing their win streak. Then on Saturday, I got to run around the golf course, following the Stanford XC teams win at the Stanford Invitational meet. Arguably, many of their Pac-10 rivals were up in Oregon competing, but the Cardinal looked to be in very good shape. I love cross country meets for many reasons: I have a clear use for the cowbell (although I was shocked that I only saw two other people with one), you are basically running around yourself, going back and forth between different parts of the course to catch the leaders as much as possible, and everyone there loves runners. I was in heaven.

No comments: