Sunday, October 14, 2007

Do You Have Your Costume?



This is courtesy of cuteoverload.com and I can't look at it without giggling. I was going to wait to post this on Halloween, but decided you all might need a little inspiration for your costumes. I feel like the three on the right have very awkward arms and for that reason, the Krispy Kreme guy totally wins for realism. It really looks like he's going to eat that doughnut as soon as they are done with the picture. I have so many questions about this picture. Did someone make these costumes or can you get them in a store? Would it be a dog store or a Halloween store? When you make or buy the costumes, do you have to specify the breed? How were the costumes assigned to each dog? Was this taken right before they all went trick-or-treating? Are the neighbors prepared with dog friendly treats?

In related news, I don't have a costume yet. I guess it's traditional for the faculty at my school to dress up. If I still have a sore throat at that point, maybe I'll have to be a mime. Or maybe Lindsay Lohan...since she's been in rehab she's been pretty quiet but loving the hair extensions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Krispy Kream collie is by far the best costume. You could go as a slutty nurse... the kids would love it.

Ali said...

Be a buccanear (wear a dollar bill on each ear). Or tape "the times" mag on your front to be "behind the times." I got nothing...