Tuesday, February 16, 2010

You Didn't??

I keep asking people if they are watching the Olympics. No one is. What's up with that? I thought (maybe stereotypically) that my Finnish exchange student would be all over the games. But no. That guy at the Opening Ceremonies claimed that billions of people were watching. Is everyone in Asia watching and there are only 20 of us in the U.S. who care.

Why wouldn't you watch Johnny Weir if you had the chance. Someone just threw a pillow on the ice with his name on it that coordinates with his outfit. How did they know what he'd wear?

I have found a way to watch live Olympics. Now I need to find a way to watch the replay of curling and nordic sports that happen while I'm at school.

2 comments:

samkay64 said...

This is the first time (I think) that I really wish I had a TV! I want to see the Olympics too.

How have you figured out how to see them?

Bec said...

I am! I am loving all of the snowboarding! Plus, I am super sad about all of the devastating mistakes... I feel like sooo many US athletes are messing up :(

This is also coincidentally the week I am getting excited to exercise again after being sick. I am totally training for our Hawaiian hike and these guys are totally motivating me!