Monday, February 22, 2010

The Countdown

Today, I felt like I worked in an ER. Triage all day. When I started the day, I planned to leave work at 3:30 and be asleep by 8. I left at 6:15 and I'm still up at 10. Tomorrow will probably be the same. I'm trying to stay positive, so I had to come up with this list of what to look forward to.

How my semester will end:
t-minus 16 - Olympics...hockey finals, relays, the figure skating fun fest, curling finals, closing ceremonies and a new haircut on Wednesday
t-minus 15 - Class trip to Yosemite and snow.
t-minus 14 - KL in town. Ranger reunite!
t-minus 13 - Supper Club: West Coast Edition kicks off in Oaktown
t-minus 12 - Curling clinic
t-minus 11 - Jerry Seinfeld first row!
t-minus 10 - Go home!
t-minus 9 - JHa in town!
t-minus 8 - my sis comes to visit and we see the Avett Brothers
t-minus 7 - first visit to Nola to see J and Jazz Fest!
t-minus 6 - 200 mile relay through Cali...of which I will run 18 killer miles in about 24 hours
t-minus 4 - Tour of Cali? Lance? Sunshine for sure.
t-minus 2 - Mem Day...something fun needs to happen
Liftoff! - Graduation

On the other hand...
What did I do to deserve to teach sex ed again this week when I haven't had a boyfriend in over two years? I think the term for this is double jeopardy.

No comments: