Sunday, February 21, 2010

Things I've Seen

A sensational (!) victory by the US over Canada in Men's Hockey today. Did anyone watch? It was so exciting!

Yesterday's curling match between the women of the US and Great Britain. I still love curling.

An entire weekend of Olympics (I did hike with KR and go for two runs, lest you think I'm a complete couch potato).

And this:
Some woman roaming around Stanford campus on one of these. You can get one for a couple thousand. It's called Elliptigo.


And my most favorite moment from the weekend...my attempt at a screen capture from the 15 km freestyle when the Ethiopian and Nepalese XC skiers (both in red) helped the last place Portuguese skier off with his skis. I was crying at this point. They then carried him. And I fall even further in love with the Olympics.

No comments: