Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Tsunami Warning Playlist

Here's the playlist that will get you through a tsunami warning. No time for earthquakes here, were dealing with the big waves. Stay out of the water, don't go surfing, don't chase mermaids back into the sea. That noodle you bought at Wal-Mart and the arm floaties from the 80's won't save you now. Run for the hills. Oh wait...we're surrounded by water. Sigh...

And, here's the belated Newport soundtrack that I put together.

And today, I learned that cops are scary (but indirectly...don't worry...I'm not the one in trouble). By the way, what do cops/law enforcement officers do with drugs they confiscate?

For those of you who are trying to prevent Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and those two Google dudes from owning you, here are images of the mixes. I don't have time to make them a normal, readable size, but if you click on them, you'll be able to read the text, I assure you.

1 comment:

JPH said...

have you tried the ipod genius feature? I was raving about it to a co-worker this week and he was like "um, you're ok with letting 'them' know what you're listening to?" and I was like "um... yeah"

ha

Is that a bad call?