Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I've Had...

...no time to go to the bathroom, let alone blog. I'm doing what I can to be the best Statistics teacher, math support teacher, high school exit exam preparer, athletic director, teacher-leader, and mentor that I can be. Everything else in my life (reader, friend, daughter, sister, cyclist, cook, paper-reader, letter-writer, crossword-doer) will have to wait. Except running. I'm up to 50 miles a week with 6.5 weeks down in the 18-week program I designed.

But I've also had the time of my life.

3 comments:

Amy said...

i am loving that you posted that video. Great way to start off a thursday for me :) Keep up the great work!

Bec said...

50 Miles a week?! You rock! Just saw the trailer for Where the Wild Things are... sl;akjdlas;kjf;laksdjf;alkj!!!!

Sounds like you're having a great year so far - busy, but great! Keep up the good work!

JPH said...

you're too much. i'm planning a patrick swayze night once we get some furniture- dirty dance and ghost!! YAYYYYYYY