Monday, March 30, 2009

Priorities

You know it's bad when you're checking out the bike and not to see if there is a cute guy on it.

And, here's the March mix.  I just had to include "Apologize" because I hear it every day...it's one of the few songs the kids know how to play on the piano.  I love that we have a piano at our school because it's helping train me to be a parent of a nascent musician.  Every morning and after school, we get to hear kids practicing songs on the piano.  And once I put on that song, it opened the flood gates to other oldies but goodies.  Timbaland...I hope you don't beat your girlfriend so I can continue loving you, unlike that other dude who I used to love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG--- We haven't discussed Chris Brown- This post is too much. You crack me up!!

Amy said...

i am a little late to checking this out but i love love love california stars. it will always hold a special place in my heart b/c it was on the first mix i made nate and it was his favorite song on the mix. love this feature of the blog..even if i do come by it a little late!