Sunday, August 24, 2008

Getting to Know Me

It's been a while since I've had a weekend where I literally was doing something every second. Monday is Day #1 with the kiddos, so there' s been a lot to do.

Here's one thing I did today.

I hand this out to the kids on the first day of class so I don't really have to talk about myself and when they are bored, they have something wholesome to look at. Maybe they'll learn some more digits of pi! Now that I have the collage made, I'm ready for year #6. Hard to believe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I made one, in fact, per your example! I am going to have my students make one of themselves for their first week of homework.

Karl said...

I love the trees and the water bottle, which according to the detailed schematic drawing also doubles as a white-board marker!