Monday, December 17, 2007

Riding Off Into The Sunrise

Today is the day that's been on the horizon for the past four months. Today, Patagonia Boy leaves California, on his way back to the east coast. I realize details are a bit fuzzy on the Boy. The gist is that he was in Tahoe doing a co-op at a civil engineering firm and he's going back to finish his degree so he can graduate in August. Before you start calling me Mrs. Robinson, like JD did this morning, the Boy is 24 11/12 and three years behind the usual schedule of college graduation. I'm robbing no cradle.

Not sure what will happen from here on out, but we had a fun time while we were both on this coast. I'm certainly hooked on beautiful Tahoe and glad I had an excuse to play there this fall.

Finals start today. I give mine on Friday and I'm trying to write it as I type. It's going to be stress and sleep deprivation until I get on the plane Saturday morning!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Hope you got my message last night... :)