Monday, December 3, 2007

I Love California...but...

1. No Teddy peanut butter. I haven't bought peanut butter since I've been here because I can't find what I want.
2. No Fields of Mint tea by Republic of Tea (at least not at Whole Foods where I used to buy it).
3. No mint flavored No Pudge brownie mix (sources: Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and Save Mart).
4. No seltzer in cans. And definitely no Polar Lime seltzer. No where!
5. Can you get UNSWEETENED dried cranberries anywhere in this country?
6. Partial highlights for my hair cost almost 50% more.

There's more...it'll come to me during my next trip to the grocery store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get Arrowhead peanut butter at whole foods and I love it way more than teddy.

I think TJ's has unsweetened dried cranberries.

And not only no seltzer in cans, but no seltzer with no sodium!!!!

ARGH is right my dear, argh is right.

I guess then we just have to be happy with the other amazing things we can get here - like organic local food at virtually every restaurant, a full-stocked (well, almost) TJ's... I'll write more on my next trip to the grocers :) -BEC