Sunday, December 2, 2007

Recycline Rules



One of my favorite companies, Recycline, has added to their product line. They've introduced cutting boards, storage containers, and colanders, under their Preserve line, made of 100% recycled #5 plastic and 100% recycled paper. Check them out here and at Whole Foods. I exclusively use their toothbrushes which are made from Stonyfield Farm yogurt containers. Wherever you buy the toothbrushes you can get a free mailer to send the toothbrush back to the company when it's done all it can for you and it will be made into plastic lumber. And they are based in Waltham, MA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've learned to love their toohbrushes solely because I can send them back to be recycled. Not so crazy about the razors - wish they were better.

BUT, I have yet to actually find the other items!

-BEC