Thursday, July 22, 2010

Five Words

A while back, the Webby Awards happened and winners were limited to five word acceptance speeches. Brilliant!

There are some great ones including Zach Galifianakis. I can't embed it here, but click on the link. But don't click if you don't like hearing expletives. I've been trying to think about what I would say in five words.
Generic: "Look, Ma! I won something!"
Or if it was for teaching/education: "Get involved in your schools."
Those are my lame attempts. What would you say?

And no, you're not crazy. I set up these posts to appear while I was in the Galapagos. I'll be home soon to write all about it. Hopefully in a timely fashion.

2 comments:

JPH said...

Highlight of my life- thanks

Holy cow- thank you

Enjoy your get away! xoxo

bec said...

Dude - you can do that?
Cannot wait until you return!