Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Revision and Redemption

At my school, kids can revise their work almost until the cows come home.  I hope you'll let me revise some recent posts.

1) Someone on NPR said that the correlation that appeared with "no" votes was with candidates who are up for reelection.  I don't have another source to confirm, but that kind of data gets me excited.  I like looking for patterns!  My students, apparently, do not.

2) I'm a bit overwhelmed with the thought of 100% local.  I think I'd like to revise to 80% local (I'll base it off how much I spend).  I don't think I'm going to go out and buy bananas, but I may need some oatmeal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1.) I heard that too!

2.) I think if 100% local in CA is overwhelming, I think it's even more overwhelming to me to expect other parts of the country to eat local.